Firearm / NFA Item Sales

Firearm NFA Item Sales

You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns.  Check your local and state laws.

Federal law prohibits Sparks Black Rifle from shipping firearms directly to individuals without a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL), however we can ship them to an FFL licensee near you.

In order for us to process your order and ship your firearm purchase, you must complete the following steps:

  1. Verify that the firearm you wish to purchase meets the laws of your state, county, and/or city.
  2. Complete your firearm purchase online.  You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
  3. Find an FFL licensee near you that will accept a “dealer transfer” of a firearm for you.  This can be any current and valid FFL licensee that is willing to help you with your transaction.
  4. Write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
  5. Contact your FFL licensee and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Sparks Black Rifle.  This transaction is solely between you and the FFL licensee.
  6. Your FFL licensee must fax or email a file copy of their FFL and, if applicable, their SOT permit.
  7. Print and fill out our Transfer & Confirmation Form (include your order # on the form.)

An email with the tracking number will be sent when your firearm ships.

Once your FFL licensee receives your firearm, you will need to pick it up.

Upon arrival at your FFL licensee, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable.

Failure to read and complete all the necessary steps above could result in the delay of receiving your firearm(s).

  • Claims on shipments that are lost, stolen or damaged during transport are not eligible for refund or exchange until the claim is settled with the carrier.
  • Firearms returned at the customer’s request are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
  • Shipping charges to return items (for any reason) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
  • Sparks Black Rifle is not responsible for any fees that your FFL licensee may charge you for a dealer transfer.
  • Sparks Black Rifle is required to collect and remit sales tax from its customers in Nevada.  If you reside in another state, you should determine whether you are responsible for self-assessing sales tax or use tax in your state and local municipality.

To transfer a firearm and/or NFA item from another dealer/seller to Sparks Black Rifle please contact us at (775) 432-6086 or email us at