FN SLP Competition
With legendary reliability and enhanced features ideal for practical shotgun sports, the FN SLP™ Competition shotgun is engineered to win. Holding the enviable reputation as the world’s fastest cycling shotgun, the FN SLP™ Competition offers a 3” chamber, extended magazine tube, and enlarged loading port.
The FN SLP™ Competition Shotgun features a blue, hard-anodized receiver, 8+1 capacity, 24” back-bored vent-rib barrel with flip-up rear sight, fiber-optic front sight and interchangeable, extended Invector-Plus ™ choke tube, making it ideal for 3-gun practical competition. The flip-up rear sight enables precise engagement with slugs at further distances.
- Designation: SLP
- Bbl./Choke: 24" extended Invector-Plus™
- Overall Length: 45.625"
- Sights: Low profile, adjustable
- Ammo Capacity: 8+1 with 2 3/4" shells, 7+1 with 3" shells
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- 12-Gauge, 2 ¾ or 3" magnum
- Blue hard-anodized receiver
- Gas-operated semi-automatic
- Active valve gas system
- Two-piece bolt
- Gas-operated action with one interchangeable gas piston
- Matte black synthetic stock with checkered gripping surface
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist